By submitting this form you agree to the regulations below. Your registration is not complete until we receive payment. Mail your check or money order with a note of the registered name to:
Cross Plains Heritage Commission/Trash & Treasures
P.O. Box 7
Cross Plains, TN 37049
Rather mail your registration? Click here to download form and regulations.
Booth Fees: Fees are tax deductible because the proceeds benefit the non-profit Cross Plains Heritage Commission in the operation of the community museum and archives, located in the Doctor’s House at 7821 Hwy 25, Cross Plains, TN. Fees cover the two day event.
Payment must accompany applications to reserve booth space. Applications after June 1, 2017 must be paid with cash or money order and are subject to availability.
Vendors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cross Plains Heritage Commission and its Members, and the City of Cross Plains for any loss, theft or damage to goods or personal property within the area of the booth leased by Vendor, and likewise for any personal injuries which might be sustained by vendor, their agents, servants or employees, or any customers within the area of the booth space leased. Vendor expressly agrees to be responsible for the security at his booth and to keep area within the booth free of any debris, obstruction or other hazard that may result in injury to the public.
Vendors agree to allow the Cross Plains Heritage Commission to publish any photos of vendor booth for publicity purposes.
Cross Plains Trash & Treasures Merchant Regulations
- Application and fee must be submitted to Cross Plains Heritage Commission/Trash & Treasures at PO Box 7, Cross Plains, TN 37049.
- Trash & Treasures setup begins at noon on Thursday, June 22, 2017. After unloading, vehicles must be moved to designated parking area as soon as set up is complete. Vehicles not in designated parking area will be asked to move.
- Trash & Treasures vendors open early each morning (6:30 am – 7:30 am) and stay open as late as they wish on Friday, and usually begin to close their booth about 4:00 pm on Saturday.
- Merchandise description on the application form must provide detailed description of items to be sold at festival, (ie. antiques, collectibles, children’s clothing, handcrafted items, yard sale merchandise, used books, jewelry, fresh produce, flowers & plants, etc. ) Acceptance of application will be based on type of products being offered for sale. Efforts will be made to have a variety of merchandise and to place vendors to avoid duplications, if at all possible. No vendor will be authorized to be the sole provider of any product, food or merchandise. Any variation from the merchandise listed on the application must be made in writing and approved by the Heritage Commission prior to the event. Unapproved items will be required to be removed.
- Trash & Treasures will not provide water, electricity, shade or trash collection for vendors. Portable toilets will be available in several locations in the downtown area for vendor and customer use. Please refrain from asking to use facilities at local businesses unless you are a customer in their establishment. The safety and security of your merchandise is Vendor’s responsibility.
- Acceptance and placement of vendor will be determined by Heritage Commission based upon type of merchandise and physical requirements of the booth. Preference will be given to returning vendors in good standing. Booth locations will be assigned on a first come basis.
- Any Vendor caught stealing, using alcohol/drugs or conducting business in an unprofessional manner will be reported to local law enforcement and asked to leave the event. They will not be eligible for participation in future events.
- Only approved Food Vendors will be allowed to sell food or beverages at Trash & Treasures. Food vendors must meet health regulations of Tennessee Health Department and are subject to inspection by health officials during the event. Food vendors not already holding a food license will be subject to a one time health department fee. If Tennessee Health Department agent rejects a Food Vendor the booth fee is not refundable
- Cancellation Policy: 100% of booth fee will be refunded if cancellation is received in writing 30 days before Trash & Treasures. No refunds will be given will less than 30 days notification.
- Vendors are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of their booth. Vendors are responsible for removing all their trash at the close of the event.
For questions and additional information contact Cross Plains Heritage Commission at 615-306-4153 or Cross Plains City Hall at 615-654-2555 or Cottontown Bears at 615-654-9228.